Setting up a workshop or running an event means making scores of decisions – one of the most important being the choice of venue. However appealing the event, people are more likely to attend if they know it’s being held in an attractive location. And Unicorn House, in the centre of historic Cirencester, can offer you exactly that. Our beautiful stone building has a range of characterful spaces and breakout areas suitable for all kinds of occasions, along with on-site parking, reception, a canteen, and a private garden. And, working with our partners, we can organise all the support services you need, from technology to catering. So, if you’re planning an event, don’t settle for just another venue – come and see us first.
Free Search Optimisation SEO tips and strategy Workshop with Ben Kinnaird
@Unicorn House, 28th May – 10am
The workshop will cover
- Overview of how search engine optimisation (SEO) works
- Identify the strengths and weakness of your website
- Keywords and how to find them
- Create content that search engines will love and your readers will share
- Structured data and why you need to include it
Interested in future workshops and events? Sign-up to our newsletter.